Phone: +39 071 2204843
Fax: +39 071 2204224
Web page: www.univpm.it/sandro.fioretti
- Scientific Consultant for the B.M.E.D. «EMG division and Movement Analysis»
- Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering, Department of Information Engineering, Polytechnic University of Marche
- Professor of Movement Biomechanics and Bioengineering of the motor rehabilitation, courses at the Polytechnic University of Marche
His research interests include the analysis of surface electromyographic signals and human movement, and in particular the stereophotogrammetry, linear and non-linear filtering of biomechanical signals, the joint kinematics, modeling, analysis and identification of postural control, the static and perturbed posturography.
- Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering, University of Ancona, 1979
- Specialization in Control Systems and Automatic Calculation, University of Rome "La Sapienza", 1984
He is author of 50 publications on international journals, 32 conference proceedings and 11 book chapters.