B.M.E.D. has several research projects in collaboration with the Polytechnic University of Marche.
1. Identification of cardiac risk indices based on the T-wave (T-wave alternans, T-wave spectral content, QT interval, ST segment elevation)
2. Clinical application of dominant T-wave concept
3. Extraction of the fetal ECG from maternal abdominal recordings
- sEMG and Movement Analysis
1. Identification of the risk falling in the elderly both at a kinematic and electromyographic level
2. Application of static posturography for evaluation and classification aims
3. Identification of muscolar activations during the different phases of the stride, according to the different execution modalities of the task