Information pursuant to Legislative decree N. 196/2003 on protection of Privacy
In compliance with current laws, we would like to inform you that in accordance with Legislative Decree n.196 of 30 June 2003 (and subsequent amendments) the data you provide shall be processed always taking into account the obligations and in compliance with the laws indicated above. Pursuant to article 4, paragraph 1, letter A, of Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (commonly referred to as the “Privacy Code”) processing shall be considered as: “any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction”.
The data controller of the data you provide is B.M.E.D. Bio-Medical Engineering Development Srl with headquarters in via Brecce Bianche, 60131 Ancona (AN).
Purposes of the processing
In accordance with Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 October 2004, we would like to inform you that by filling out and submitting this form the following will be accepted: The data collected by means of this form shall be used by B.M.E.D. Srl:
1. to provide education and information materials (newsletters) to subscribers who entered their email address;
2. to perform, in general, the obligations required by law.
Moreover, we would like to inform you that the data you provide shall also be used according to the procedures and purposes described hereunder in points 3, 4, and 5:
to elaborate statistical and market studies and research;
3. to send advertising and/or informative material on new products and services of B.M.E.D. Srl and/or third parties with which B.M.E.D. Srl has signed commercial and/or marketing agreements;
4. to send communications and/or commercial information on the products and services of B.M.E.D. Srl and/or third parties with which B.M.E.D. Srl has signed commercial and/or marketing agreements;
5. Education and/or information (newsletters) materials shall be sent free of charge to the email address indicated.
Data processing procedures
Personal data shall be processed using suitable tools to guarantee its security and confidentiality, with and without the help of automatic means to store, manage, and transmit the data.
At any time, you may cancel the consent given and/or object to the processing of your data, by sending notice to the data controller of your personal data by registered letter, fax, or email to our addresses. In compliance with the provisions of article 7 and 8 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003, we would like to inform you that you are entitled to:
- know the existence of your personal data, which must be made available in an intelligible form;
- know the origin of your personal data;
- know the purposes and procedures of the processing;
- know the logic applied in the event of processing with the use of electronic instruments;
- know the identification information of the data controller;
- know the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated;
- updating, rectification, or integration of your personal data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block your data, for which processing has not been properly authorised.
- to object to the processing of data for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purposes of their collection;
- to object to the processing of data required for sending advertising material or for the purposes of commercial information.
For any communication, request and other, the interested parties can contact the Data Controller of personal data by writing to B.M.E.D. Bio-Medical Engineering Development Srl. via Brecce Bianche, 60131 Ancona (AN).